Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Little Hiatus

As you can tell, I've haven't been posting here in a little while. That's because I went on a hiatus.

I was having such a headache dealing with moving, and other various things that I decided to just take some time to myself.

And my, what a lovely time off it was.

I managed to find a boy who loved feet to come and visit, and spoil me some with shopping and $500 cold cash. I had quite a fun time with all of that.




Among the many things I bought, I got these too!


Aren't these lovely? Of course they're going to be a bit taller (each stack is going to be 6 cm), but I've been hunting these for the longest and now I'll have them, thanks to the lovely boy. They weren't cheap, either! $240 including shipping and the taller platform. Ugh, I love that little foot-bitch.

As a reward for his lovely behavior and willing nature, I gave him a pair of my dirty socks, for free. And he enjoyed them greatly.

Now, which new boy shall be my new plaything and personal ATM? I'm roaring to go and have some new boys at my disposal... Especially since my birthday passed and I barely got anything.

So, little bitches, go to the Tribute page, and send me a nice Amazon giftcard, or something from Giftrocket. You know where to send it: empress.siren@gmail.com

Make sure to also follow me on Twitter, and watch for a new video soon on YouTube, I might show off some of the tributes I've received.

Anyway, you have your orders now. Don't disappoint me, little pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment