Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Treat

So, after doing some thinking and planning last night, I do believe I am going to make my way to Ohio in March/April.

I'm going for school, of course. Finally to start my dream of being a fashion designer.

But to make such a move, I'll need money. Yes, I need cold, hard, green cash. Money.

So. I offer you pigs a treat. Perhaps one you cannot refuse, since it's a good one indeed.

Round apple bottom ass not included.
I've had this pair for good occasion only, when I KNOW I was going to be fucked in them, or at least teased for a good amount. And so, they're full of my divine nectar.

They're also sheer, as you can tell. And they're $60. $60 of your hard-earned cash for panties that I've been played with in. This is the closest you'll ever get to this Goddess, little pigs, I do suggest you buy this as soon as possible, before someone else does.

Because once they're gone, that's it. They're gone. 

You can purchase them here and while you're at it, go to my Tribute page and give me an Amazon giftcard. I want to buy some essentials before I leave, like a vibrator.

Of course, cash is always accepted. MoneyPak and Payoneer are highly preferred.

So, give me my money, pigs. I want it right now. Don't even hesitate. Grab my attention by giving to me.

It's not that hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment