Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Here, Piggy Piggy Piggy...

Now that I have completely decked out my new blog, I can accept more piggies to shower me in their hard-earned cash and gifts, and watch me do so.

Today, I met with a slave who begged me to meet with him yesterday. He took me for coffee and paid for the entire thing. I bought a huge frappe and a few sandwiches, and it came up to about $30, none of which came out of my pocketbook, hah!

I told him he couldn't get a thing, and he sure as hell didn't. We sat in the coffee place, and he watched as I dined on his dime, and didn't offer him not one bit. The look in his eyes was just pitiful, but amazing to me to see. All in public too!

Ah, I really want to humiliate and control more little paysluts. It's fun when there's a webcam involved.

Now, if only more no-life losers with cash to spend on me would fill out my application...

Well? What in the fuck are you waiting for? Go do it, worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment