Thursday, January 10, 2013

Obedience (And Shopping) Makes Me Smile

I'm only a few days into Financial Domination, and already I have slaves who are totally committed to me.

sambo is a good little slave for his Goddess. He does exactly as I say, as I tell him to do, and for it he gets rewarded with a little camera time of his favorite Empress. Granted, all I do is ignore him and vaguely, if even, answer his questions, but he crave it nonetheless. I need more pigs like him.

And he bought me a gift off of my wishlist, and next week he's going to give me cold hard cash. I finished the application for financial slavery, I'll force him to do it so I can make a contract for him to give me more money.

I have another paypig, named mike. He's due to give me all of what's in his bank account this Saturday, and take me shopping on his credit card. As a reward, he'll take me to a very nice hotel, where I'll get him on his knees, play some watersports and Queen his face and have him say "thank you Goddess."

But this new one, my first contract slave ever, pup, this one is definitely a keeper.

He contacted me asking for immediate ownership and he offered to let me log into his Victoria's Secret account to buy things. I couldn't resist.


I honestly usually hate Victoria's Secret, but they had so much cute stuff on the site. Besides, I wasn't buying it, why should I care?

I bought two bras, a beautiful ombre maxi dress, a pink leather bracelet with a gold set of wings, stiletto booties, and a cowl tunic dress. The grand total came up to about $513.42, and yes, I did order that with one day express shipping. The best for the Goddess, as soon as humanly possible.

It's obvious why pup is my favorite payslut, isn't it? I went on Skype with him as soon as I sent the order, and he forwarded it to my email. I asked, "Did you like giving your first tribute to your Goddess?"

He said, "Yes, of course I did." =)

Take note, all you other losers. This is how you earn my favor.

Anyway, it's high time for me to get my rest now. With my new weekly tribute of $200 from pup, I'll be very comfortable for a while.

But more is ALWAYS better... This will never be enough by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment