Monday, January 14, 2013

Greed Is My Middle Name

EDIT: Oh! I did get some new stockings as well. Might give you a peek at those too.

I cannot say I'm pleased with the amount that I have been getting lately. Sure, a bunch of Amazon giftcards are nice for things that I want, but what about cold, hard cash?

I'm going to be updating my Tribute page for those who want to simply tribute and go. I call them drive-by sluts.

While I'd rather prefer you to fill an application and be my little paypig that I suck cash from every week, I'll be content with a tribute as well.

Anyway. I'm tired of flakes as well.

There is a slut by the name of amsslv on CollarMe who approaches Dommes, saying for them to log into his Victoria's Secret account and buy whatever. I've done this. When I complained to him about them not sending my order because he's not from the US (he's from Netherlands), he barely said anything. I haven't been in contact with him for a few days now. He replied on the 12th saying that they're sending the items to the address I gave, and then changed his password to his VS account, so I can't see if the order is reinstated. I also told me to send another confirmation of this, to which he hasn't.

Not to mention another Domme on FinDoms.com has said the same thing. I'm not sure if he's playing games with just me or both of us, but I do not appreciate it... Especially since he is under contract with me.

I will work this out.

Either way, I had a very fine weekend. I spent some time with another sub. I'm considering the name baldy as he has no hair. And I think it's cute.

baldy came and picked me up, and brought me back to his place to which he let me control his living room, watched what I wanted to, even save me some programs on his DVR, and made me a lovely dinner: chicken and pasta with a bit of basil and cheese. It was quite good, it just needed some salt and pepper to spice it up more. I'll have to show him how to season chicken.

Nonetheless, after that, he presented me with the crop and bondage tape he bought for me. I was delighted. I went and changed into more "appropriate" attire, and forced him onto the floor, naked, stepped on him, beat him and other fun things, including walking him like a dog. I made him lick my shoes clean as I enjoy some more TV, and he massaged my feet and calves. And used him as a footrest.

The red marks are from me digging my heel into him. To feel him squirm was lovely.

He also took some pictures of me in my nice little outfit and of my feet. I might sell those perhaps...

We had some nice aftercare when we were done, and talked. Then he returned me home. Twas a good night indeed.

But, despite that I am not happy. I want more money. I'm a bit frustrated at the fact that so many of the subs I run into are owned. Maybe it's the area I'm in... No matter. I might move in March anyhow.

To the little paypiggies out there, with your hands tightly clasped around your wallet, hand it to me and give me your free will. You don't need either one. And they will make me smile widely with pleasure. Don't you want that?

Don't you want me happy, little pig? Then give in.

Give in...

No comments:

Post a Comment