Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Going to Ruin You.

You came here for a reason. Because you couldn't resist me.

Because you had to know exactly what is it I want, what I desire, and to see if you could give it to me. Well, you can.

What I want is in your pocket. If you're so intrigued with me, why not pique my interest in you more with something that will make me smile? You want the promise of being special in my eyes, don't you?

You need to pay for that kind of attention. Otherwise, you're just another lonely, desperate loser looking for someway to make himself matter to something, someone.

I make each little dumbass feel special by giving them an affectionate nickname. Something to show that I claim you. But such attention is only given to the most deserving...

You want me to smile for you? Open your pocket to me, and I'll open my heart... Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment