Thursday, January 10, 2013

First Gift of Many More

Guess what I got in the mail today?

My smile is important to you, right? Then tribute more.

 Yes, the picture is upside down and it's because I don't care to turn it right side up.

My stupid, but thoughtful slave sambo had purchased this for me off of my Amazon wishlist (as you should as well, that's an order, not a suggestion.), and I love it. It's a very quirky design, contradictory to itself. It says "Be Fucking *Polite."

There's nothing more disgraceful than a paypig slave who doesn't respect and listen to his Domme. I wear this as a reminder.

With the GCs I've acquired in the last few days, I also got a few more things, one of them being this lovely set of blue thigh high stockings.

Worship these legs, losers.

They're soft and comfy, and will be perfect for the many outfits I can coordinate. Thank you, little paysluts. You've managed to make me happy for the small meanwhile.

That doesn't mean I'm satisfied though. You need to tribute more  and become my slave to keep this smile on my face, because it fades, and quickly. My happiness is fleeting and it can only be brought about with money and gifts. Prove your worth, if you've any, and tribute.

Here's a special little teaser picture of what you can see when you give lots. Both of the gifts together make a very lovely combination, don't you agree? Of course you do. Especially with the peek of my thongs there, tempting you.

What are you waiting for? Give in already.


No comments:

Post a Comment