Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Romance for Dommes

I had an idle thought pop into my head today while I was talking with a few Domme friends, so I asked: "If you have a boyfriend, are they your equal or are they beneath you?"

How is it like for a Domme to date in the world?

Well, for me it's pretty simple. If I'm dating something that isn't aware of the kinky insights that a few of us have, I'll let them lead, until I figure out one thing: if their will is stronger than mine.

If it isn't, that's when I take over. I make decisions, I decide what we're gonna do when we do it, how we'll interact with each other.

If he's my equal, we work together. And I haven't had a relationship in where I was the one taking orders instead of giving them.

And, as for the boys who are in tune with the kinky insights we have, I generally make them subs. Haha! I will not have a Dominant male get over me. No chance in frost-bitten Hell.

For regular boys, I act innocent and sweet. I like to keep my kinks behind closed doors with those that can be trusted. Sex is a very personal thing.

Nonetheless, I just wanted to share a little insight on that I suppose. For me, there's either a regular, sweet relationship, or a dark, carnal one with me in control.

No gray area between it.

No comments:

Post a Comment